Wednesday


Chris and I love weddings at The Clliffs! What a place! Kimberly and Wade had such an amazing day to get married. It was just gorgeous. I really enjoyed filming Kimberly getting ready in the coolest log cabin not too far from the chapel. Chris and I dream of having a log home someday, so I really enjoyed my time there with Kimberly, her friends, and family. They made me feel like part of the family too. Thank you!

They had a perfect ceremony followed by a fun reception. Life of the Party was there to keep the party going, and as always, they were great! They also had special dancers come in to teach their guests some fun dances. That was great!

Thank you, Kimberly and Wade for allowing us to be a part of your special day. We enjoyed the time we had with you all so much. Enjoy your trailer! Your DVD's will be done shortly!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for such an awsome job. It was such a wonderful surprize to see the footage of Wade. I can't wait to see the rest of what I missed.

You guys did such a great job. Having you with me while I was getting ready was such a great help, not only were you there to provide footage but you also helped me in so many other ways. I will always have fond memories of how much fun we had while getting ready. Who knew red lipstick would hide ink!!!

cinematic said...

Thanks, Kimberly! We so enjoyed being a part of your day too, and we are so glad you loved your trailer. And, yes, that red lipstick trick is amazing! Wow! I have told may people about that already. I can't wait for you to see your whole Wedding Day. Some of the dancing clips we shot are great! What a great group of guests you had.

We will be in touch with you again soon, and we look forward to seeing you guys again too.

Anonymous said...

Chris and Allysa,
I loved what you guys have done. I can't wait to see the whole video. It will be awesome. I have told so many friends to view Kim's trailer and everybody loves it. Hope it will send some prospects your way. You guys are so great at what you do. I have watched it myself a hundred times and it makes me almost cry. I so enjoyed meeting and spending time with both of you. You two, are very special people. I wish you much success.
Tammy

cinematic said...

Thanks, Tammy! We really enjoyed filming the wedding, and getting to know you all as well.

Thanks again for the referrals. We appreciate that so much.